July 19, 2009

Lions!




(evil giraffe head)

(she draws better than me!)

We went to African Lion Safari today, which is a drive-through zoo that houses mostly endangered species. My dad was like "please don't touch my car" the entire time, since monkeys and deers were chasing down cars all over the place. I broke my back carrying my sketchbook around, but my dad was too busy scaring the animals and refused to keep the car still. So I just took a bazillion pictures. Thanks dad. =__=


We saw a parrot show near the end, and my mom got excited and suggested we get a cockatiel. I'm not crazy bout birds, but at least that confirms my mom's opinion on me buying another pet. :D

4 giggles:

Mary Meng said...

uwahhh lol sounds like some one had fun with the animals xD!! lol @ ur dad haha~ the parrot is so cuteee Dx !! was this an event in toronto zoo or was it somewhere else xD?

Katherine Lim said...

you guys didn't go in the NEW car right?? lol
i think the deeah is the winner.

Lucy Guo said...

Event in Toronto Zoo... you make me laugh Snowy. =_=

Yeah, it was the new car, my dad likes to show it off. :S

Ohno Ohnoo said...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WpfSvOqFcgU/SmPkj1H1--I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/x1bOQU4tgms/s1600-h/071909b.jpg


OMFG LMFAO WTF HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND FAHAHAHAHAHALALALA.

This dear clearly knows how to deal with the paparazzi.