June 5, 2009

E3




(James Jean study)

Soooo much good stuff at E3 this year. Natal and Lionhead's way too ambitious me thinks, and like 80% of the games announced are sequels (Mass Effect 2!! :DD). I shed a tear while watching the trailer for MGS Peacewalker (OMG Outer Heaven! *cries*), I totally loved MGS3 and Big Boss is one of my biggest heroes. Gonna pick up a PSP just for him~~ <3

And then Imma go steal a PS3 to play Last Guardian, and gonna cry my eyes out the entire time. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are the reasons why I wanna make games someday. :(

3 giggles:

Mary Meng said...

last guardian!!!! im gettin it!! Dx the big monster is so cuteeeeeee

Lucy Guo said...

Did you see the gameplay for Assassin's Creed 2? Looks every bit deceiving as the first one did... DOUBLE HIDDEN BLADE ACTION! =_=

Mary Meng said...

lool i have a feelin its almost the same thing.... since the wall climbin looks just as easy ..lol just with more gadgets Dx